Various operations can be performed in the outpatient clinic (according to §115b SGB V). Your outpatient physician will advise you on this during your consultation.
Daily routine in case of outpatient surgery
- On the day of your outpatient surgery please register with the staff of the admission office of the outpatient clinic (Surgery Center (OPZ), first floor).
- Here you recive your files. Take the elevators to go to the surgery department (please press the button labled “OP”).
- After you have reached the surgery department please follow the signs saying ”Ambulantes Operieren” and register with the staff in the recovery room.
- Our nursing staff will prepare you for surgery and guide you to the operating room.
- After surgery you will remain in a recovery room for observation and monitoring until your health state is stable.
- If during or after surgery the surgeons decide that long-term monitoring of your condition is necessary you will be directly admitted to one of the wards for orthopaedic and trauma surgical patients.
- You will recive a medical report about your surgery and information on the further procedure.