Office: Mrs. Carmen Canosa
Orthopaedic-Trauma Surgical Clinic – appointments for all medical fields
The appointments for all outpatient consultation hours can be arranged with Mrs. Carmen Canosa at the outpatient clinic office:
Phone: +49 / (0)228 / 287 – 14106
Please remember to bring the following documents:
- if you are an Nordrhein-Westfalen resident, your outpatient clinic authorization will be issued by your general physician or your orthopaedist
- Letter of referral (for non-Nordrhein-Westfalen residents)
- insurance card
- all preliminary and current diagnostic findings (reports on diagnostic findings, release reports, surgery reports)
- all preliminary and current x-rays, CT and MRI scans and scintigraphies
- list of long-term medication
The outpatient clinic is located within the Operative Zentrum (OPZ) on the 1st floor.
Please follow the signs at the OPZ saying „Klinik und Poliklinik für Orthopädie und Unfallchirurgie“. For driving directions, please click on „Contact“on this webpage.